Sunday, May 11, 2014

Peru number 2

 View of one of the Quarries by La Oroya Peru
 Lunch with the locals- meat from the ground- and other local treats
 If you look close at the pork the skin and some of the hair are still attached- I'm sure it was washed well before being put in the ground
 How a bunch of the towns are in that region- one street with mountains on both sides.
 One of the views- almost as pretty as the Rockies- but then again I'm biased.
 Stopping for a photo Op
 Another Panorama
 The group on the last day at 15,000 feet altitude
 One of the scenic testing sites
 Down the mountain we go- it'd be pretty fun on a bike until someone ran you off the road.
 Under the train bridge.
 A Toyota Hilux- 3L diesel- something you won't see in the US
 Back at home playing in the mulch.
 A couple of little gardeners- right?

The latest tool- a little 3D printer- so far so good.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that Mountain Picture was really pretty but the Rockies are pretty too! Looks adventurous and I would love to see how the 3D printer works!

    ReplyDelete