This fall I was able to go down to Moline for some "New Engineer Orientation" at John Deere HQ, Kt and Bryn came down Thursday night and we went home together on friday, We stopped at the Steak and shake and got a milkshake, I had to fight Bryn for the straw, she was pretty intent on getting her share of the shake, we have fun though.
We wanted to spruce up Bryn's room a little, thought we'd try something different from the other one, we went with the stripes and polkadots instead of the stars and solids in the other house. Not sure about the green though- any thoughts- light purple instead??
Thinking of genetics we still believe that Bryn may still have some Idaho potato in her, she was pretty determined to help me scrub the potatos, she didn't seem to mind that she was in her church dress.

Any one ever seen a combine on a shaker table? Pretty cool watching a huge vehicle bouncing around.
This is the latest and greatest header for the combine- I forget how wide it is but they seem to have issues trying to support it- huh go figure.

Ben did you ever think you would have to fight your own daughter for food? Too funny! I like the room. From the picture it looks like it all blends well with the green. That looks like it took a lot of work but great pay off. I will have to be sure to show the picture of the combine to Sid...he would enjoy that!
ReplyDeleteLOVE Bryn's room! Dots and stripes are the only way to go.
ReplyDelete