Sunday, March 29, 2009

Home Repairs

This is the awesome wood panelling that came with the house- they threw it in free after 5 hours of hard nosed negotiating.This is the front room after-if you want two thirds of the panelling it is in the garage, if you don't it will be part of a bonfire soon. That is KT in the piano area of the room.
The green door was painted and gone for those who saw it. Look at the beautiful trimming- So KT cleaned up the bad edges and thats why it looks good.
This was before all the trim was done


This is the kitchen texturing/new light. When we took down the light/fan that was there before we found some mouse remains-We could never figure out where the smell was coming from when we moved in. So Kelli beat that.









Here are some pics for those who want to see.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I bet that room is a lot lighter and I really like the green! I can tell either Katie painted it or that Ben learned how to paint! HA HA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey the house really looks good. I was hopeing for some close up of your miter joints to check your work, but the windows look very good and the white over the paneling is beatiful. the light in the kitchen is pretty by the way when was the last time you changed your furnace filter that was one of the things that I didn't get to

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see the picture of Ben hard at work...hmmm...suspicious.

    ReplyDelete